Friedrichsdorf, Germany, October 8, 2019 – At the 2019 NAB Show New York, MAXON, the leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions, will spotlight the innovative features of its latest 3D software solutions to meet the challenges of today’s media and entertainment content creators. NAB Show New York will be held at the Javits Convention Center in New York City, October 16 – 17.
Visitors to the Maxon booth (N441) are invited to experience the newly released Cinema 4D Release 21 (R21). The next generation of the company’s flagship 3D software solution features numerous enhancements and features including a completely new Caps and Bevel system, new Field Force dynamics, interface speed enhancements and broader integration with popular hardware and software technologies to help users create captivating motion graphics content. R21 also introduces Maxon’s “3D for the Whole World” initiative that puts professional 3D software within easy reach of content creators. This includes availability of a singular version of Cinema 4D, more efficient installation and licensing, and new low-entry subscription pricing. (R21 Full Feature List)
Demonstrations will also be available of the powerful Redshift GPU accelerated rendering solution, popular with creative professionals seeking a quick, accessible and efficient 3D production-proven renderer.
Superstar Guest Artists Presenters
Maxon is pleased to host a who’s who of 3D guest artists presenters who will share real-world Cinema 4D production challenges, valuable insights and emerging trends that enable aspiring artists and top echelon professionals to work more creatively and powerfully.
Confirmed presenters include:
- Andrew Kramer, founder of Video Copilot and best known as the 'After Effects Guru', is host of over 160 tutorials and creator of title sequences for TV's Fringe and the film Star Trek. He continues to be a progressive force in the visual effects industry with his upbeat training style and innovative plug-ins.
- Nick Campbell, founder of Greyscalegorilla, is a beloved creative force and educator in the motion design community. Greyscalegorilla develops several of the most popular 3D plugins, materials, and professional training for Cinema 4D, Redshift, X-Particles, and much more.
- Marti Romances is co-founder and Creative Director of Territory Studio San Francisco. Embracing motion graphic design for film alongside games projects, Marti’s strong aesthetic, love of technology and craft led approach can be seen in popular films including Avengers: Infinity War, Blade Runner 2049, Mile 22, The Martian, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ex Machina, and many others.
- Robyn Haddow, a celebrated freelance motion graphic artist specializing in Fantasy User Interface (FUI) screen graphics and holograms and concept technology design, is noted for her contributions to Marvel Comics Universe films including Ant-Man and the Wasp, Spider Man: Homecoming, and more.
- Doug Appleton is VFX Director at Perception, a New York design firm and innovation consultancy. He often works with his team and clients to problem solve on a range of projects from detailed UX interface projects for high profile security clients, to leading teams on title sequences like Avengers: Age of Ultron, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Thor: Ragnarok.
- Sekani Solomon is a freelance Cinema 4D generalist/designer based in New York City. His skillset in design, animation and compositing can be seen in diverse film and motion design projects including Black Panther, Hidden, Manhattan and the Semi Permanent creative events.
- Scott Flato is executive producer at Gameday Creative, an Emmy-Award winning studio with extensive on-air motion graphics content creation experience for some of the biggest shows and events in television history. High profile clientele include Sony Entertainment, NBC Sports & Olympics, MLB, HBO, and Dr. Pepper.
- Perry Harovas, is a noted author, designer and college educator with 28 years of experience in visual effects, compositing and 3D animation for film, television and games. Currently, as advanced Advanced Systems Engineer at World Wrestling Entertainment, he designs new workflows using Cinema 4D for the entire graphics department and creates content for major pay-per-view shows.
Check www.C4DLive.com for details on artist presenters and live streaming schedules.
NAB Show New York Location and Exhibit Hall Hours:
The Jacob K. Javits Center of New York
655 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, October 16 | 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, October 17 | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Onsite Press Briefings
Members of the press interested in scheduling a briefing opportunity with Paul Babb, Maxon, Head of Worldwide Marketing, during the 2019 NAB Show New York, please contact Vicky Gray-Clark, Ambient PR, (408) 318-1980, firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to stop by the MAXON booth #N441.
The 3D Design + Motion Tour – NYC Stop
Since September of this year, Maxon has been hosting The 3D Design + Motion Tour, an unprecedented global learning event. Making stops in 26 cities throughout North America and Europe, artists who want to break into high-end 3D digital production are invited to learn from the most exciting names in the motion design and visual effects industry.
Industry-leading guest artists will breakdown key project elements and share motion design techniques that highlight the integration and performance between Maxon’s powerful 3D application, Cinema 4D, Adobe’s industry-leading Creative Suite and Redshift’s robust Redshift GPU-accelerated renderer for unlimited creative capabilities.
The New York City tour stop takes place conveniently on October 15, the day prior to NAB Show NY, at the School of the Visual Arts (SVA) – Silas Theatre. Full event and registration details available here.
Headquartered in Friedrichsdorf, Germany, Maxon Computer is a developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Its award-winning Cinema 4D and Redshift 3D software products have been used extensively to help create and render everything from stunning visual effects in top feature films, TV shows and commercials, cutting-edge game cinematics for AAA games, as well as for medical illustration, architectural and industrial design applications. Maxon has offices in Germany, USA, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Japan and Singapore. Maxon products are available directly from the website and its worldwide distribution network. Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
# # #
Ambient PR email@example.com