Building Lifecycle Intelligence (BLI) is...
...the first industry-wide data-driven approach that grants all building stakeholders live access to reliable and accurate data, allowing knowledge-based decisions for building projects and operation.
BLI will enable Building Industry stakeholders to manage building data as an unbroken chain of connected information throughout the entire building lifecycle.
Building Owners, Architects, Engineers, Contractors and Facility managers are all facing similar challenges with Model-Driven BIM processes:
- When handing over models from one project stage to the next, data loss occurs.
- Creating and managing information inside models is time consuming and unintuitive.
- Stakeholders struggle to aggregate and collaborate around data, across all phases.
- Lack of historical data (no “Golden Thread”).
- High risk of failure due to manual processes and time constraints.
- With our Data-Driven approach all stakeholders can efficiently create and manage data, without having to use a design tool, they can enrich the model and easily maintain the data during the project and operational stages.
- Seamless cross-discipline data aggregation and collaboration for the full building lifecycle.
For example, the metadata attached to objects is maintained and updated all the way through the planning, design, construction and operational phases. This is a world first.
BLI in practice
Learn more about Building Lifecycle Intelligence(TM) in Practice
With its soaring skyscrapers, diverse economy and port positioning, Brisbane is no stranger to development. But the new scheme at Queen’s Wharf takes things to a different level.