Scottsdale, Arizona/Helsinki, August 30, 2017 – Solibri continues to expand its sales footprint across North and South America. The expanded partner network demonstrates how Solibri works with a variety of design applications, and with strong organizations stretching from Canada to southernmost South America (Chile and Uruguay).
Jonathan Widney, Solibri US CEO: “We continue to add new partners to our sales network. These partners are committed to open BIM and recognize the need for Solibri technology to achieve a Quality-based workflow. The partners come from multiple channels and add to our existing network of partners. These are real partnerships, where we are counting on each other to build our presence in the market, the right way. We look forward to building strong relationships with these quality organizations, all focused on improving the design and construction environment.”
Solibri partner channel introduces the following new resellers:
- Microsol Resources – Autodesk Platinum Partner – offices in New York, Philadelphia and Boston
- CADeshack – Graphisoft Partner – offices in Houston, Texas
- Resolve Software Solutions – Vectorworks Partner – offices in Vancouver, British Columbia
- BIMSOFT – New Market Partner for Uruguay – Graphisoft distributor – offices in Montevideo, Uruguay
- ARCHISOFT – New Market Partner for Chile – Graphisoft distributor – offices in Santiago, Chile
- Zenit Consultants – BIM Consultants offering training and services for a wide range of BIM products – offices in Montreal and Quebec, Canada
- IKERD Consulting – BIM Consulting and training, with a structural focus – Headquartered in Dallas, Texas with multiple branch offices
For more information visit www.solibri.com.
Solibri is the leader in BIM Quality Assurance and Quality Control. Providing out of the box tools for BIM validation, compliance control, design process coordination, design review, analysis and code checking. Solibri’s corporate message is to develop and market quality assurance solutions that improve the quality of BIM-based design and make the entire design and construction process more productive and cost effective. Solibri’s customers include major building owners, construction companies, architects and engineering firms in more than 70 countries.