Earliest start date
As of now
The Nemetschek Group is a pioneer for the digital transformation in the AEC/O industry and focuses on the use of open standards (OPEN BIM). As one of the world's leading groups in this industry, the Nemetschek Group increases the quality in the construction process with its intelligent software solutions and improves the digital workflow of all those involved in the process. As a result, buildings can be planned, built, and operated more efficiently, sustainably and with less impact on resources.
Join us and give your career a new home at the Hyderabad location, India as
SENIOR SECURITY ANALYST (SOC) (m/f/d)
- Lead the technical SOC development.
- Be the first point of contact for the SOC
- Manage other Security Analysts within the SOC
- Perform build and configuration of a cloud-based infrastructure
- Operate and manage a cloud-based infrastructure with security tools a vulnerability scanner and in association with external services like MDR, SIEM, etc.
- Operate and manage a technical application which performs infrastructure security vulnerability assessments across various IT/OT systems, including applications, wireless and wired networks, web services, mobile applications, thick clients, Cloud solutions, etc.
- Collaborate with various teams across the Nemetschek Group (IT, Development, QA) to help ensure designs and implementations meet specified security standards & needs
- Manage and execute risk identification, assessment and quantification, aggregation reporting, and monitoring processes
- Respond to you communicated security incidents along defined incident response plans
- Enhance current threat and situational intelligence sources leveraging proprietary enterprise data, a variety of external sources, and open-source data
- Report and escalate detected threats
- Escalate appropriate screening cases to senior management & CIRT
- Create meaningful and detailed reports based on security events or activities
- Collect evidence and artifacts to meet compliance requirements (ISO, SOC, etc.)
- You have successfully completed a degree in bachelor’s degree in information systems or systems Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the field of Information systems support, security engineering, or risk and governance, ideally in the software industry.
- You enjoy working in complex structures and a dynamic corporate environment.
- You are characterized by very good troubleshooting and problem solving skills as well as a systematic and result-oriented way of working
- You are a team player and a high level of service orientation is a matter of course for you
- CISSP, CISA, GIAC, and other certifications preferred.
- Impact: We offer you a diverse position in a motivating work environment where you can realize your ideas.
- Sustainable Growth: In our sustainably growing and innovative company you have the chance to develop yourself further.
- Culture: With us you work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes, in which you can make a difference.
- Work-Life-Balance: We offer you various benefits in the areas of sports, nutrition, childcare and much more.
- Health: The health of all employees is important to us, which is why we offer you a wide range of health and preventive care services.
- Hybrid Way Forward: Through mobile working and variable working hours without core working hours, we enable you to be flexible, both professionally and privately.
We, the Nemetschek Group, are a global organization with employees from 60 nations. For us, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are the keys to unleashing our full potential and driving true innovation. We can best support our customers in shaping the world through a diverse culture. We aim to treat EVERYONE with respect and appreciation, regardless of differences. Valuing diverse opinions and creating equal opportunities for all is of the utmost importance for us as an organization, and as individuals.
Are you interested?
We look forward to your application #NemetschekGroup #shapetheworld, stating your earliest possible starting date and desired salary at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to get to know you!