The Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) has caused a stir in the world and is affecting every single one of us. The efforts of governments, authorities and health workers worldwide to fight this pandemic deserve the greatest respect.
We all face an extraordinary challenge. At the Nemetschek Group we share a common culture based on integrity, responsibility and trust. We hope that these values will guide us through the current crisis, in close cooperation with our customers. Our 16 brands as well as the holding company of the Nemetschek Group are still available for you at any time. Business as – almost – usual, with a stronger focus on digital contacts certainly. Feel free to reach out to your usual contacts.
Besides ensuring the business continuity, many of our brands are offering free online courses, or have initiated special programs and activities to support their customers and the society in this difficult situation. For example:
- Allplan is offering Serviceplus clients Allplan Share free for the first 90 days and continuing Bimplus freemium.
- Bluebeam is offering 90-day access to Revu for any existing user free of charge, so that Revu can remain a critical workflow and collaboration tool regardless of current work realities.
- Data Design Systemoffers all customers with a maintenance contract the opportunity to use a network license for four weeks free of charge to enable them to work from their home office.
- Frilo gives a 2nd license of the commissioned programs for two months free of charge, if customers order a FRILO-"PRO" selection package by May 15th, 2020.
- Graphisoft has introduced free emergency licenses to assist users who may have difficulty accessing their in-office ARCHICAD licenses while at home. It is also providing free 60-day access to its BIMcloud collaboration service.
- Nevaris gives out one license of its task management tool 123quality free of charge for a lifetime for existing customers and 60 days free for non-customers.
- Precast Software Engineering enables and supports all customers to use their planning software remotely. Furthermore, customers who have booked on site trainings have the flexibility to switch to online trainings.
- SDS/2 is offering two months of the SDS/2 Edge virtual workstation for free with the purchase of SDS/2 Detailing to help enable companies working remotely.
- Spacewell has launched the online platform www.B2Building.help together with partners. The international platform is a digital reporting point for urgent interventions for companies with a critical mission, such as hospitals, rest homes, retail chains, distribution centers and intermunicipal companies. It aims to link these organizations with maintenance companies and suppliers to support and unburden the organizations so they can fully focus on their mission in these turbulent times.
- Spacewell Germany provides hardware for free for the conduction of online trainings (e.g. camera, microphone)
- Vectorworks has added an additional software activation for online activated licenses to enable customers to more easily work from home and is offering temporary licenses for customers who have trouble connecting to theirnetwork license from home.
The Nemetschek Group is represented with more than 80 locations worldwide. Our almost 3,000 employees are our most valuable asset. Their safety and health as well as the responsibility we have towards society are of the utmost importance. Therefore, we immediately took all necessary measures.
We would like to thank our employees for their flexibility to work differently than they are used to and to find new ways to support their customers in this difficult time - through changed modalities, special advice, specialist knowledge and individual solutions to the current challenges! A big Thank You also goes to you, our customers and business partners, for the continuing trustful relationship under these changed circumstances.
Take good care of yourself and your fellow people and stay well!
Axel Kaufmann, Viktor Várkonyi, Jon Elliott, Koen Matthijs