11/28 - 11/29/23
ICM - International Congress Center Munich
BIM World Germany
BIm World Munich 2023
The Nemetschek Group is continuing its strong relationship with BIM World Munich, exhibiting as Executive Partner together with nine of its thirteen brands while also showcasing its new Nemetschek dTwin software solution. On over 140 sqm, our booth (booth #10) will feature solutions for the entire building lifecycle - from planning and design to construction and operation/management. All designed to help stakeholders along the complete value chain to build faster, more efficiantly, more sustainably, and in best quality.
In addition, we are also actively shaping the congress program with various keynotes & presentations. Stay tuned for further updates.
Our Lineup of Speakers
Altogether, Nemetschek experts will invite you to a total of seven keynote presentations & breakout sessions. Below you find an overview of all experts, topics, timings & locations.
Conference Keynote Presentations Nemetschek Group
Nemetschek SE, 28.11., 15:00 h, Congress stage 1
- "Nemetschek dTwin – Enabler for true Building Lifecycle Intelligence"
- César Flores Rodríguez, Chief Division Officer, Plan & Design Division | Digital Twin, Nemetschek Group
Nemetschek SE, 28.11., 15:40 h, Congress stage 2
- "Megatrends in the Mainstream"
- Matt Wheelis, SVP of Strategy, Build & Construct Division, Nemetschek Group
Allplan, 29.11., 13:15 h, Congress stage 1
- "New business models for planners witht BIM and AI"
- Stefan Kaufmann, Product Manager BIM Strategy and New Technologies, Allplan
Breakout Session Nemetschek Group
Graphisoft, 28.11., 12:15 h, Breakout stage 1
- "Three paths to sustainable & efficient planningente Planung"
- Holger Kreienbrink, Director Product Intelligence, Product Success, Graphisoft
Nevaris, 28.11., 13:45 h, Breakout stage 2
- "BIM(M) and Sustainability in entrepreneural context: Practical examples"
- Heinz-Michael Ruhland, BIM(M) Evangelist, Nevaris/Bluebeam
Solibri, 29.11., 10:00 h, Breakout stage 1
- "Pioneering BIM-Quality – Past, present & future"
- Paul Linder, Product Manager, Solibri
Imerso, 29.11., 10:50 h, Breakout stage 2
- "Intelligent Construction Monitoring with Scan & BIM"
- Tilman Köberlein, Finanzdirektor, Imerso AS