Earliest start date
As of now
The Nemetschek Group is a globally leading software provider for digital transformation in the AEC/O and media industries. Its intelligent software solutions cover the entire lifecycle of building and infrastructure projects and enable creatives to optimize their workflows. Customers can design, build, and manage buildings and infrastructures more efficiently and sustainably and develop digital content such as visualizations, films and computer games more creatively.
Join us and give your career a new home at the Munich location as Working Student People / HR (m/f/d)
- Support along our employee journey (attraction, development, retention)
- Applicantion management (screening of applications and communication with applicants)
- Collaboration in the operative day-to-day business (e.g. contracts, reference letters, etc.) and process optimizations
- Support in various global HR projects
- Preparation of HR-specific presentations and evaluations
- Support with People Engagement and Experience initiatives
- You have more ideas? With pleasure!
- Ongoing studies
- Great interest in People/HR topics, ideally with first practical experience
- Absolute discretion and trustworthy handling of sensitive data
- Independent and service-oriented way of working
- Team player and good communication skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Impact: We offer you a diverse position in a motivating work environment where you can realize your ideas.
- Sustainable Growth: In our sustainably growing and innovative company you have the chance to develop yourself further.
- Culture: With us you work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes, in which you can make a difference.
- Work-Life-Balance: We offer you various benefits in the areas of sports, nutrition, childcare and much more.
- Health: The health of all employees is important to us, which is why we offer you a wide range of health and preventive care services.
- Hybrid Way Forward: Through mobile working and variable working hours without core working hours, we enable you to be flexible, both professionally and privately.
We, the Nemetschek Group, are a global organization with employees from 60 nations. For us, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are the keys to unleashing our full potential and driving true innovation. We can best support our customers in shaping the world through a diverse culture. We aim to treat EVERYONE with respect and appreciation, regardless of differences. Valuing diverse opinions and creating equal opportunities for all is of the utmost importance for us as an organization, and as individuals.
Are you interested?
If you have any further questions, please contact Marie-Luise Mößnang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application #NemetschekGroup #shapetheworld, stating your earliest possible starting date at email@example.com. We are looking forward to get to know you!
NEMETSCHEK SE | Konrad-Zuse-Platz 1 | 81829 München | www.nemetschek.com