Earliest start date
As of now
The Nemetschek Group is a pioneer for the digital transformation in the AEC/O industry and focuses on the use of open standards (OPEN BIM). As one of the world's leading groups in this industry, the Nemetschek Group increases the quality in the construction process with its intelligent software solutions and improves the digital workflow of all those involved in the process. As a result, buildings can be planned, built, and operated more efficiently, sustainably and with less impact on resources.
Join us and give your career a new home (at the Munich location) as Senior Product Manager Digital Twin (m/f/d)
- Search and identify use cases and values for customers
- Business planning on the product level
- Co-define and drive the product vision and roadmap
- Translate the high-level product roadmap into achievable product backlog features
- Manage product backlog, negotiate, and commit on priorities for the development of new features within our release cycles
- Support the development team and ensure on-time delivery of the right product features
- Review and evaluate newly developed features for quality and fit to purpose during each sprint
- Make product decisions and communicate them effectively to the development team and affected stakeholders
- You have successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Architecture, or built environment specification
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a product management role, ideally in the AEC/O industry
- You have a good understanding of scrum and agile software development
- You enjoy working in complex structures and a dynamic corporate environment
- You are a team player, and a high level of service orientation is a matter of course for you
- You have a very good command of English, both written and spoken
- Hands on experience with Jira and Confluence
- Impact: We offer you a diverse position in a motivating work environment where you can realize your ideas.
- Sustainable Growth: In our sustainably growing and innovative company you have the chance to develop yourself further.
- Culture: With us you work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes, in which you can make a difference.
- Work-Life-Balance: We offer you various benefits in the areas of sports, nutrition, childcare and much more.
- Health: The health of all employees is important to us, which is why we offer you a wide range of health and preventive care services.
- Hybrid Way Forward: Through mobile working and variable working hours without core working hours, we enable you to be flexible, both professionally and privately.
We, the Nemetschek Group, are a global organization with employees from 60 nations. For us, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are the keys to unleashing our full potential and driving true innovation. We can best support our customers in shaping the world through a diverse culture. We aim to treat EVERYONE with respect and appreciation, regardless of differences. Valuing diverse opinions and creating equal opportunities for all is of the utmost importance for us as an organization, and as individuals.
Are you interested?
If you have any further questions, please contact Marie-Luise Mößnang at email@example.com. We look forward to your application #NemetschekGroup #shapetheworld, stating your earliest possible starting date and desired salary at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to get to know you!
NEMETSCHEK SE | Konrad-Zuse-Platz 1 | 81829 München | www.nemetschek.com