Earliest start date
As of now
The Nemetschek Group is a globally leading software provider for digital transformation in the AEC/O and media industries. Its intelligent software solutions cover the entire lifecycle of building and infrastructure projects and enable creatives to optimize their workflows. Customers can design, build, and manage buildings and infrastructures more efficiently and sustainably and develop digital content such as visualizations, films and computer games more creatively.
Join us and give your career a new home at the Munich location as Receptionist / Team Assistant (m/f/d)
- You will join our reception team at the Munich headquarters
- You are the first point of contact for guests, customers and applicants
- You will independently manage the reception area and the associated telephone switchboard of Nemetschek SE and the subsidiary Allplan, which is also located at the site.
- You support our executive assistant
- As a competent contact person for the various departments, you will take care of a variety of administrative tasks, such as international travel organization, office and order management, etc.
- You coordinate appointments and meetings
- You support the planning and organization of meetings and events (catering, room booking, etc.)
- You have completed education in the commercial field and ideally have relevant professional experience
- You are absolutely service-oriented and enjoy dealing with people
- A high degree of discretion, confidentiality and reliability are a matter of course for you
- You are goal-oriented, like to work independently and have very good organizational skills
- You are proficient in MS Office programs, especially Outlook and Excel.
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Impact: We offer you a diverse position in a motivating work environment where you can realize your ideas.
- Sustainable Growth: In our sustainably growing and innovative company you have the chance to develop yourself further.
- Culture: With us you work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes, in which you can make a difference.
- Work-Life-Balance: We offer you various benefits in the areas of sports, nutrition, childcare and much more.
- Health: The health of all employees is important to us, which is why we offer you a wide range of health and preventive care services.
- Hybrid Way Forward: Through mobile working and variable working hours without core working hours, we enable you to be flexible, both professionally and privately.
We, the Nemetschek Group, are a global organization with employees from 60 nations. For us, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are the keys to unleashing our full potential and driving true innovation. We can best support our customers in shaping the world through a diverse culture. We aim to treat EVERYONE with respect and appreciation, regardless of differences. Valuing diverse opinions and creating equal opportunities for all is of the utmost importance for us as an organization, and as individuals.
Are you interested?
If you have any further questions, please contact Marie-Luise Mößnang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application #NemetschekGroup #shapetheworld, stating your earliest possible starting date and desired salary at email@example.com. We are looking forward to get to know you!
NEMETSCHEK SE | Konrad-Zuse-Platz 1 | 81829 Munich | www.nemetschek.com