Remote or onsite
Earliest start date
as of now
The Nemetschek Group is a globally leading software provider for digital transformation in the AEC/O and media industries. Its intelligent software solutions cover the entire lifecycle of building and infrastructure projects and enable creatives to optimize their workflows. Customers can design, build, and manage buildings and infrastructures more efficiently and sustainably and develop digital content such as visualizations, films and computer games more creatively.
Join us and give your career a new home remote or at a location of your choice within the Nemetschek Group (incl. subsidiaries) in Germany, Austria, Benelux or Scandinavia as Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) (m/w/d) / remote or onsite.
Who are we looking for?
Aspiring Information Security Manager who would like to take on the role of CISO in one of our subsidiaries as a next career step and also gain insight into the job of a corporate CISO.
- Management of information security for one of our daughter companies
- Continuation of the ISMS of the Brand
- Project management of the ISO 27001 certification projects of the Brand
- Reporting line and close cooperation with the Group CISO
- Participation in the management of shared security services
- Implementation or participation in projects to improve information security
- Work closely with other CISOs as well as internal and external experts; permanent learning on the job
- Completed studies with content in information security, business informatics or comparable training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of Information Security
- Good communication skills in English
- The ability to think outside the box of Information Security
- Knowledge of relevant security standards and frameworks
- Subject-specific certifications are an advantage
- Very high integrity and trustworthiness
- Motivation to improve our company every day
- Willingness to travel approx. once per month
- Impact: We offer you a diverse position in a motivating work environment where you can realize your ideas.
- Sustainable Growth: In our sustainably growing and innovative company you have the chance to develop yourself further.
- Culture: With us you work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes, in which you can make a difference.
- Work-Life-Balance: We offer you various benefits in the areas of sports, nutrition, childcare and much more.
- Health: The health of all employees is important to us, which is why we offer you a wide range of health and preventive care services.
- Hybrid Way Forward: Through mobile working and variable working hours without core working hours, we enable you to be flexible, both professionally and privately
We, the Nemetschek Group, are a global organization with employees from 60 nations. For us, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are the keys to unleashing our full potential and driving true innovation. We can best support our customers in shaping the world through a diverse culture. We aim to treat EVERYONE with respect and appreciation, regardless of differences. Valuing diverse opinions and creating equal opportunities for all is of the utmost importance for us as an organization, and as individuals.
Are you interested?
If you have any further questions, please contact Marie-Luise Mößnang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application #NemetschekGroup #shapetheworld, stating your earliest possible starting date at email@example.com. We are looking forward to get to know you!
NEMETSCHEK SE | Konrad-Zuse-Platz 1 | 81829 München | www.nemetschek.com