- The Nemetschek Group is the globally leading provider of software for the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry with a solution portfolio that extends across the entire life cycle of buildings.
- We are the pioneers and innovation drivers of Open BIM and 5D in which the dimensions of time (4D) and costs (5D) are added to digital 3D design models.
- Our strong, independent brands are at the heart of the Nemetschek Group, serving about 2.3 million users in 142 countries from more than 60 locations.
- Our core competency lies in the early recognition of customer wishes, trends and, consequently, new markets and opening these up consistently.
- Significant investment in research and development (~24% of revenue) secures our leadership in innovation.
- Software service agreements make it possible for us to achieve sustainable and recurring revenues as well as stable cash flows.
- We see considerable opportunities for growth in trends such as 5D, BIM, digitalization, cloud, mobile solutions and collaboration.
- Further internationalization with a focus on North America and Asia.
With more than 50 years of experience and competence in software solutions for the construction industry, experienced management, brands that are strong and known and close customer relationships, the Nemetschek Group is in an excellent position to continue playing a leading role on the market and actively advance its development.
- Globally leading provider of Open BIM and 5D with a clear focus on the AEC industry
- Strong, global brands which are established on the market and enjoy a high level of awareness
- Organic and inorganic growth
- High margins, strong cash flow generation
- Healthy balance sheet structure
- Dividend ensures shareholder return